Followers

Monday, January 25, 2016

Challenge # 4 - CASE This Card

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
One of my biggest challenges when I first started paper crafting was CAS designs.  CAS is the acronym for Clean And Simple.   CAS design employs a minimum number of layers.  Usually it is a single layer card.  Minimal embellishment and lots and lots of White Space.

White Space (negative Space) does not mean simply leaving it untouched.  The untouched space must contribute to the overall graphic design.

This week, you can practice CAS design by CASEing this Card.   CASE is the acronym for Copy And Share Everything (Copy And Share with Everyone.)   What I want you to do is copy the Sketch. You must change at least 3 things.  You can use either the interior or exterior design as your CASE!
Good Luck!

Exterior Design
Interior Design
Remember, all challenges remain open until December 31, 2016.  You can enter your project at anytime and I will give you feedback!   Hugz,  Chana!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chana, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! And thanks to that I now discovered a new challenge - you know what that means :) - gorgeous card, will be fun to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your project! I know it will be lovely! You can tell that I was a little late getting to my e-mail! :D)
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! We look forward to seeing your submissions to our challenge. Your support of our little challenge is greatly appreciated!

Hugz,
Chana