Followers

Monday, April 4, 2016

Challenge # 11 - Up-cycled Banana Stand

Hello, Crafty Beginners!

This week's challenge is:  Upcycle a common household item.

We all have things around the house that could use a little Spring sprucing up.  I have decided to spruce up anything that is remotely connected to my illness.

I eat a lot of Bananas because I NEVER want to have to take potassium again.

THIS IS MY UPCYCLED BANANA STAND
Supplies:
Banana Stand
Napkins
Chalk or Acrylic Paint
Decoupage Glue
Matte Varnish
Bananas
Disassemble and Wash thoroughly with warm soapy water.
 I allowed mine to air dry for a day before I started painting.


No one has entered a project in the challenge in the last couple of challenges, so I am not setting up a link.  If you decide to upscale one of your household items and want to share it with me, you can enter it here - Never Ending Challenge

Have A Fabulous Week!
Hugz,
Chana

7 comments:

  1. http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/2016/04/general-store-sympathy-card.html

    I hope I entered my link in the right spot, but just in case I didn't the link to my post is above. I used a torn paper bag on my card front as well as a piece of burlap and some old buttons. hope that qualifies for your challenge. :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. 犀利士的副作用

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Black satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful Post. TK cleaning solutions offer professional residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning services, window cleaning and house cleaning Langley.

    Professional Office Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! We look forward to seeing your submissions to our challenge. Your support of our little challenge is greatly appreciated!

Hugz,
Chana